- Use a spirit level to measure the spot on the wall where the mounting profile will hang and mark this spot with a pencil.
2. Use a pencil to mark the location of the 2 drill holes in the mounting profile on the wall.
3. Then drill the holes with a drill. Use the drill that suits the type of plug. Which screws and plugs you need depends on the type of wall.
4. Then push the plug into each drill hole and screw the mounting profile to the wall.
5. Then hang the acoustic panel by placing the panel perpendicular to the profile. So that the panel and the profile fit together. Carefully lower the panel and voilà!